Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Major Setback: -190

I thought today was going to be a good day for the markets, I really did.
The outfit:
Shoes: Brown Leather Rockport Sneakers
Socks: White
Undies: Blue Polyster/ Silk Blend Boxers
Pants: Dark Blue Express Jeans
Belt: Brown Leather, Pewter Eagle Buckle
Shirt: Orange Express Polo

A bit of history: The orange polo was the article that first tipped me off to a potential link between my attire and global financial health. I held off on wearing it, therefore, until I thought the markets could use a little jolt.

After a day of losses on Monday, I figured the markets could use it, and I have also felt the DJI responded well to my express jeans. I realize now, however, that the rockport shoes were a mistake. It seems so obvious now, and I can't believe what a foolish decision it was. I know I on't need to explain how this resulted in nearly 200 points lost, so I'll save both of our time.

Still, don't lose faith, American traders, tomororw is a new day, and the recent laundry development will surely help us rebound.

No comments:

Post a Comment