Sunday, April 19, 2009

This is More Like It: +250

To quote George W. Bush, "You're welcome, America."

Today was the perfect storm for economic growth. I started out with a little workout in the early AM, which has spelled success for the stocks in nearly 100% of instances.

The Outfit:
Socks: White
Shoes: White New Balance Cross Trainers
Undies: Can’t recall at this point, probably hanes.
Pants: Blue Nike Shorts
Shirt: White

It's been a rocky week, and today I finally decided that I was over this whole economy going downhill. I went to my internship, and was expecting a visit from my girl for lunch, and so I was dressed extra fancy. So far it has been my strategy to dress in bright colors to stimulate the economy. Today it occurred to me that maybe I have somewhat been on the wrong track. It occurred to me today that perhaps a better idea would be to dress for success.

The Outfit:
Socks: Jean Socks
Shoes: Iron Maiden Slip-Ons
Pants: Dark Express Jeans
Undies: Navy Blue Hanes Classics Boxer Briefs
Shirt: Chocolate Brown, Striped Express Buttondown.

What happened to stocks? They went up 250 points. It was exhilarating. I looked good, and the stockbrokers in Wall Street were into it. It felt good, and I hope I can keep on bringing you these sorts of gains.

No comments:

Post a Comment