Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Some Positive Movement: +50

Today began with a nice early morning run with my novia (A little over 2 miles in a little under 20 minutes, not bad for a rotund fellow like myself), for which I wore the my standard workout outfit:

The Outfit:
• Socks: White
• Shoes: White New Balance Cross Trainers
• Undies: Can’t recall at this point, probably hanes.
• Pants: Blue Nike Shorts
• Shirt: White

I didn’t really look closely at stocks this morning. I got back from the run around nine and had to eat before showering and heading to class. I find it a waste of time to watch the markets during the day, as I know the only number that matters is the one we see at the end of the day.

Anyway, after my shower I was running late so I threw on some clothes and biked to campus.

The Outfit:
• Socks: White
• Shoes: Brown Bucky Lasick Vans, Lime Green Laces
• Pants: Midtone Express Jeans, freshly washed
• Shirt: Yellow Threadless Shirt,
• The Response: +50

Today’s gain is a little disappointing. The shirt is yellow, but as it is old, some of the brightness may have been limited. Also, while the the lime green laces in my vans look fresh, The shoes themselves are a little faded. I think I'll try to clean up the shoes, hoping to make them more presentable.
Overall, I am never unhappy with a gain, and so I was glad to help Americans regain some wealth after the recent losses.

No comments:

Post a Comment